To provide educational experiences that enable our children to enter school with confidence, high esteem and the right attitude.
• To help our children develop and realise their potential
• To foster making friends, sharing and encourage a positive image of different cultures and abilities
We believe our children should:
• Value each other’s opinions and understand the reasons for Stick Fingers rules
• Be encouraged to be independent and resourceful, finding solutions to problems
• Feel safe, happy and valued
Sticky Fingers follows the Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA) guidelines regarding managing behaviour.
School Site and facilities
Sticky Fingers is a non-profit making organisation. A recently completed extension to the main building has provided us with an additional play room and storage facilities. We are currently in the process of raising funds to furnish the play room.
There is a soft play area to the front of the building with partial overhead cover, which enables outdoor play in most weathers.
We are funded by the fees paid by parents or the government (over 3’s, where applicable). Your fees cover the salaries of at least three qualified members of staff at each session, for the hire of the building, as well as equipment, snacks and other expenses. A Committee of parents run the management of Sticky Fingers on a voluntary basis.
We are open to children over the age of 2 years 6 months up to 4 years old and our sessions are mixed. Information regarding sessions can be found within the Essential Information section of our website.